Carrier® Comfort™ – 5 Ton 14 SEER Residential Air Conditioner Condensing Unit
Carrier® Air Conditioners with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 24ACC4 has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Puron® refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 14.0 SEER / 11.0 – 13.5 EER (based on tested combination)
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Puron® refrigerant
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
WeatherArmor™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard
- Long–line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to –20°F/–28.9°C) with accessory kit
Carrier® Comfort™ 80% AFUE 110000 Btuh Multipoise Gas Furnace
= 4-Way Multipoise
= 110,000 Btuh Input Capacity
= 2200 CFM Nominal Cooling SizeThe 58STA 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces feature Carrier’s QuieTech™ noise reduction system for incredibly quiet induced draft operation. Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and designed for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The 58STA furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas.STANDARD FEATURES
- QuieTech™noise reduction system
- Microprocessor based control center
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design – only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat™Igniter
- Draft safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT®Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Twinning in Upflow, Downflow and Horizontal
5 Ton Evaporator A Coil Cased Multipoise Painted 21″ Width
C = Coil Product
A = A Coil Type
P = Puron® Refrigerant (R-410A) TXV Refrigerant Type
M = Multipoise Coil Configuration
P = Painted Cabinet Finish
60 = 5 Ton Unit Capacity
21 = 21″ in (533 mm) Cabinet Width
A = 1st Revision Level
L = Aluminum Tubing Design
A = Basic VariationsThis coil is available for use in Puron® Refrigerant (R-410A) only. It is a cased A-coil that is housed in a durable, 24 gauge, pre-painted taupe metallic cabinet. The fully-insulated cabinet (foil faced with R-2.1 insulation properties) provides for quiet efficient operation of the evaporator coil. This multipoise coil offers the most in installation application flexibility, one coil for a variety of applications with fewer SKUs to stock.DESIGN FEATURES
Performance – Designed with performance in mind, this new A-coil offers low pressure drops to enhance system performance and airflow characteristics.
Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) – All Bryant coils have refrigerant-specific, factory-installed TXVs.
Durable Condensate Pans (2) – The corrosion-resistant drain pans, one for vertical applications and one for horizontal, are designed in a “fiberglass reinforced thermoset polyester” material (FRTP) that offers unsurpassed pan strength. It is engineered with
proper slope in both pans to help ensure water drainage, improved moisture removal, and home comfort.
Refrigerant Connections – This coil is provided with industry proven sweat connections for leak-free operation to maintain system reliability. The side mounting tubing to the coil slabs allows for easy cleaning/servicing of the coils, as well as easy access to the TXV.
Burst Pressure – This coil meets or exceeds burst pressure of 2100 psi, which is at least three to five times the pressure it will see in actual application.
UV Knockouts – The cased coil also comes with factory-installed UV knockouts for quick and easy installation of UV lights.
Serviceability – This coil comes with a “split delta plate” for easy, quick access to the coil for service and cleaning. Also, after the door is removed, the coil is removable from the front of the unit without use of any tools.