Trane 4 Ton 17 SEER 2 Stage Gas System Includes Installation
If you are looking for the best HVAC solution for your residence, the Trane 4 Ton XR 17 SEER 2 Stage Complete System might just be what you need. Let’s dive into how and why Trane has become a household name when it comes to efficient air conditioning systems.
What does a good HVAC system consist of?
An HVAC system as the name implies, involves different units, namely the furnace for heating and a condenser for cooling. These components are brought under a single interface making it easier to control your home environment. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that when you choose an air conditioning solution for your home, that you choose the best system out there with the best parts. The Trane 4 Ton 2 Stage System rises to the occasion and delivers everything and in the best way possible.
The Two-Stage Advantage
Both the furnace and the condenser of this system operate in two stages. This means that you get two operations for your system, the important one being the lower setting which is the main reason the system is so efficient at its cooling and heating abilities. The ability to run for long periods of time at a lower setting gives two main advantages:
- The system can run for longer periods of time, this prevents unnecessary energy consumption due to multiple startups.
- The environment will have a consistent and even temperature throughout it, leaving no room for hot or cold spots due to the longer running times of the system.
Efficiency Is Key
A culmination of the previous qualities results in an 80% efficiency for the gas furnace, which is no small feat in and of itself. However, this is then paired with the durable Trane condenser and the carefully matched cased coil which helps bring the system together and makes it perform at its peak in order to achieve the much-appreciated SEER 17 rating, which serves as a true mark that the Trane system is certified to perform, give you the best air conditioning experience and for a long amount of time with its durable, long-lasting modules.
To further boost the atmosphere of your home, the Trane 4 Ton XR 17 SEER 2 Stage System brings along the following advantages:
- The gas furnace can be converted to either a horizontal or vertical setting to suit your positioning needs.
- The gas furnace features a self-diagnostic micro electric control.
- Some models have hinged blower doors, easy to open door latches and spring-loaded filter rack.
- A special mode that increased dehumidification for the air circulating through your residence.
- The option to add Trane Clean Effects™ to your system to increase the effectiveness of the air filtration and remove irritants from the air.
- An attractive lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger and 10-year warranty on internal parts.
The Trane 4 Ton XR 17 SEER 2 Stage System is the perfect combination of durability and efficiency and should be the perfect candidate for any home HVAC solution.
Thermostat with Installation
Trane XL824 TCONT824AS52DB